Traveling with Your Chamber
Past Trips of the Chamber Travel Program!
In year’s past our Chamber helped support tourism by booking guided trips to exotic and wonderful locations. Due to the high volume of interest, we are now beginning to offer trips again.
IRELAND – Featuring Northern Ireland – October 22 – November 3, 2018
13-days round trip to see: Dublin, Kilkeeny, Waterford, the Blarney Stone, Ring of Kerry, Derry, The Giants of Antrim, Belfast and Kingscourt.
CHINA – Featuring Beijing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Xi’an and Shanghai – April 7 – 16, 2018
Registration closed for the 2018 trip.
Call the Chamber to be added to the list for the next trip to China (date TBD).
Why travel with a group?
- Let someone else manage it for you!
- You don’t have to be a world traveler to come along!
- You will be greeted by and guided by highly trained professionals who know the region inside & out!
- Travel is social, traveling in a group is extra social because you have other’s who have similar interests and fascinating lives. Perhaps you’ll create lasting friendships and find new travel companions for future destinations?!
- It’s worry free – you don’t have to fret about getting rental cars, driving in foreign destinations and it’s all coordinated for you!
- All you have to do is relax and enjoy your vacation.
Feel free to call the Chamber office for more details.