Clackamas-area Wildfire Response Resources (updated 9.14.20)
- Clackamas County organizations accepting donations (interactive map and website)
- The ORVAD website has an interactive map that allows people to search for places to donate or to access resources based on location: https://orvoad.communityos.org/cms/EmergResponseMap
- Oregon Recovers: https://oregonrecovers.communityos.org/ (this is also where people can ask for donations/volunteers)
- Clackamas County Residents Impacted by Fire – For those that are affected by the fires and are in need of resources please email the Donations Team at email@example.com — include your need and a phone number.
- Travel Oregon’s article has a list of places accepting donations throughout the state.
- United Way and Oregon Live have listed needed resources and where to give.
- Wildfire Resources for immigrants and Refugees – Compiled by Unite Oregon
- Kurt Schrader’s website and Rep. Earl Blumenauer’s website have some helpful links and information for Clackamas County
- For medical volunteers: serv-or.org
- For fiscal donations: https://www.redcross.org/local/oregon.html
For updates on resources and news:
- Governor’s Office Wildfire site: https://wildfire.oregon.gov/. (As state resources develop, they will be posted here.)
- Clackamas County website and Sheriff’s website and Sheriff’s Twitter
- ClackCo Fire District Twitter
- @OregonEOM and @RedCrossCasc are using social media heavily to publish resources, evacuation sites, developing news, etc.
- Oregon Volunteers is also actively sharing news and resources from local orgs and response agencies on the Oregon Volunteers Twitter
Storage and Overnight Stays
- U-Haul is offering free storage for a month for evacuees.
- The Hoxton hotels in Portland are offering shelter for evacuees.
- RV Parking & Tent sites:
Milwaukie-Portland Elks Lodge #142
Jennifer Helsing: 503-752-2346
13121 SE McLoughlin Blvd., Oak Grove, OR 97222
Gladstone Park Seventh-Day Adventist
Athena 503-990-37898378 Cason Rd., Gladstone, Oregon 97027
Xfinity is offering free wifi hotspots, go to: https://t.xfin.me/A216FAD
Economic Injury Hotline (503) 742-4BIZ
Clackamas Workforce Partnership and Workforce Resources
State of Oregon
Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries call line for employers: 971-673-0824
The State of Oregon has many resources available for businesses and employers. Employers can call the Technical Assistance hotline at 971-673-0824 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small Business Advocacy
Businesses without employees or with fewer than 100 employees can contact the Office of Small Business Assistance via email at email@example.com or by calling toll free 1-844-469-5512
Oregon Employment Department: OED_COVID19_INFO@oregon.gov
Small Business Administration Disaster Resources:
U.S. Chamber Resources:
CDC recommended guidance for employers, including advice for developing a response plan and steps that all employers can implement now.
COVID-19 Safety and Health Standards, Control & Prevention External Link
An overview of information for workers and employers about the evolving coronavirus outbreak. Includes links to OSHA standards, control and prevention.
Ready for Membership
You make smart decisions every day for your business, joining Your Chamber is just one of them! Come network to decide if membership is right for you.
Advocating for a strong business climate is a top priority for us. Working with local and state government, being a voice for all businesses.
No matter where you are, you can access member services and connect to businesses on the fly! Or call our office and we can guide you in the right direction.
What We are About
We are about bringing people together, to grow and nurture business relationships and to help our members make the connections they need to make their business more successful.
“The ‘AM Business Connection’ that the Chamber of Commerce puts together every week has been an amazing opportunity. I have been able to see how many businesses operate and hear the owners amazing stories. I have also made great business connections and built amazing friendships.”
Mike R. Thomas, My Path Wellness