Metro is seeking feedback from people throughout the Portland Metropolitan Area on how they live, work and get around the region today and what changes they would like to see in the future. To participate, visit www.makeagreatplace.org by Monday, May 5 to take a short survey and provide more detailed feedback on the following plans and programs:
- 2014 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP)
- Regional Active Transportation Plan (RATP)
- 2015-18 Metropolitan Transportation Improvement Program (MTIP)
- Climate Smart Communities Scenarios Project
Documents related to these programs, which include proposed projects from Clackamas County and cities within the county, are available for public review at www.oregonmetro.gov/rtp and www.oregonmetro.gov/mtip, or by calling 503-797-1776. The final approved plans will affect what projects will be eligible for regional, state and federal funding in the coming years.
Comments may be submitted online, by mail to Metro Planning, 600 NE Grand Ave., Portland, OR 97232, by email to email@example.com, or by phone at 503-797-1750 or TDD 503-797-1804.
The public is invited to attend one of the three community forums Metro is holding to discuss these issues, all scheduled on the following dates from 5:30-7:30 p.m.:
- April 3 — Madison High School library 2735 NE 82nd Ave, Portland
- April 9 — Oak Lodge Sanitary District Building, 14611 SE River Road, Milwaukie
- April 17 — Beaverton Library, Cathy Stanton Conference Room, 12375 SW 5th St, Beaverton
For more information about Clackamas County’s role in this process, contact Transportation Planning Supervisor Karen Buehrig at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-742-4683.