Celebrating Charitable Giving
The Christmas Giving Breakfast is an annual event held in early December. This event is a celebration of the holiday season and a way for Chamber members to give back to our community. Volunteers gather over 100 donations from members and partner organizations which are raffled off the morning of the event generating thousands of dollars to gift. Over 200 guests enjoy a wonderful breakfast, gifting, comradery and a visit from Santa and his Elves!
Since 2012, over $40,000 has been gifted to the below non-profit Chamber members:
- 2012 -Clackamas Women’s Services
- 2013 -Clackamas County Peace Officer’s Benevolent Foundation
- 2014 -Clackamas Emergency Services Foundation “Operation Santa”
- 2015 -Historical Outreach Foundation
- 2016 -Child Advocates Inc. (CASA)
- 2017 -Parrott Creek Child & Family Services
- 2018 -Edwards Center
- 2019 -Society of St. Vincent de Paul
The year’s non-profit recipient is chosen through a vote by the Ambassador Team members based on Letters of Intent submitted by each non-profit member that wishes to participate. The Ambassador team votes on which charity they would like to support, and the votes are tallied. See Guidelines.
We look forward to your generous support at this year’s event!