Chamber 101 is offered every other month on the first Wednesday of the month. We provide a light lunch and members of our Board of Directors or Ambassadors present an hour long power point describing how you can get the most from your Chamber membership. Don’t miss out on this offering. You can find the next Chamber 101 on our events calendar where you can register, or call today to register at (503) 654-7777 or by email.
New Member Benefits
- Announced as a new member in our weekly newsletter – first full month
- 4 Electronic Ad’s – in Chamber Newsletter
- 3 – 30 second radio ads on KBNP Business Radio AM1410
- Business listing on Member Directory
- Member Showcase
- Professional development classes
- A ticket for one-free Business Forum event
- Member profile – published in E-Newsletter
- A free copy of our membership list
- Referrals from calls into the Chamber looking for a contact within your industry
- Networking events to promote your business
New Member Buddy Program
A great way to get started and maximize your membership in the North Clackamas Chamber of Commerce is to come to a new member orientation (Chamber 101) and participate in the Chamber’s Buddy program. We connect you with a Chamber Ambassador who will assist you in gaining the maximum benefit from your membership.
Email us today to get started. An Ambassador will contact you within two weeks as your Buddy so you can learn more about how to take advantage of your benefits.