- What can you legally ask your employees?
- What kinds of drugs can you test for and when?
- What are the signs that your employee may be using drugs?
- Can I fire an employee who tested positive for Marijuana?
- Does an employee with a medical card have special rights?
- My employee drives a company vehicle, can they still use marijuana?
- and much more…
Watch this hour long video to learn all the in’s and out’s for your business. If you ever have any HR related questions, feel free to contact Cascade Employers Association directly and their experienced staff are always willing to help you find the solutions you seek.
Measure 91 was the legislation that passed the legalization of recreational marijuana use in the state of Oregon. This measure allows legal residents of Oregon 21+ to purchase and consume recreational marijuana in the privacy of their own homes as well as growing their own plants. This was voted through in 2014, became legal on July 1, 2015. This gives OLCC the jurisdiction of controlling and monitoring the sales of marijuana through the dispensaries that sell recreational marijuana.
Can I buy Marijuana at any dispensary?
Based on the law, no you can only purchase marijuana at dispensaries that are pre-authorized through the OLCC to sell recreational marijuana. Medical marijuana dispensaries can only sell to those who carry medical marijuana cards.